Ceredigion Manager Programme
The Ceredigion Manager Programme includes a number of training and development activities to ensure managers feel empowered, informed and are consistent in applying policies and procedures.
Each manager’s plan will include the following mandatory core modules:
- HR for non-HR managers
- Empowering Staff Performance
- Managing Staff Absence (sickness)
- Recruitment and Selection
- Health and Safety
- Equality and Diversity
Courses are available for booking now: CLICK HERE TO BOOK.
To support our workforce and organisational priorities it has been agreed that all managers must complete the Ceredigion Manager Programme within 12 months of appointment.
The programme also offers additional, non-compulsory training opportunities which may be relevant to your role, including:
- Finance for non-finance managers
- Organisational Awareness
- Change Management
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Welsh Language Standards & Awareness
- Managing Complaints
- Disciplinary & Suspension Policies & Procedures