Completing the Appraisal
The employee is responsible for completing Section 1 of the appraisal form. The employee are asked to complete this on self-service before you meet with your line manager.
- Firstly, section 1 gives you the opportunity to check that your employment details are correct. If any details are incorrect, you should raise this with your line manager during the appraisal meeting.
- You will be able to view the previous year’s objectives and add comments.
- You can then review your L&D record. Events which are booked through self-service are automatically populated, but if you have completed any training activity or event outside of Ceredigion, this should be recorded on your L&D profile. It is the employees responsibility to keep this information up to date.
- The final part of section 1 is the employee plan. This gives you an opportunity to suggest objectives for the forthcoming year. These objectives must relate to your current position, and you can also suggest training or development needs. There is also an opportunity for you to note any Health and Wellbeing concerns you may wish to discuss during the meeting.
- Saving this document allows you to access and amend at a later date. However, you must submit your form in order for it to be sent to your line manager
Note: If you are new to the organisation, or if you are completing the appraisal review via Ceri for the first time the section relating to the previous year’s objectives will be empty.
For a step by step guide on how to complete the form on Self Service, please find more information on the Knowledge Base.