Procurement refers to the acquiring of goods, works and services. This Strategy describes the way that Procurement will benefit the Council in:
- Ensuring a consistent approach to procurement.
- Achieving benefits from economies of scale and cost effectiveness.
- Ensuring services fit customers’ needs more exactly, including quality, availability and reliability of supply and sustainability issues.
- Simplifying processes, including using electronic methods for procurement.
- Support for the local economy.
This Policy can be accessed via CardiNet the corporate intranet site.