Microsoft Office 365
Save 30% on Office 365
As a Ceredigion County Council employee you are eligible to subscribe to Microsoft Office 365 at a discounted annual rate.
This offer is currently open to Ceredigion staff (including members) who are issued with a @CEREDIGION.GOV.UK e-mail address, but excludes partnership organisations and staff working within schools.
This is not intended to be used to purchase software for staff machines on work premises as these are already covered and paid for by the enterprise agreement.
1. Go to https://www.microsofthup.com/hupuk/home.aspx?culture=en-GB
2. Enter your WORK email address (***.***@ceredigion.gov.uk), then ‘verify email’
3. Enter the programme code 29EAFE6965
4. You will then receive an email, click on “confirm your account”, which will open a new window.
5. Choose the product you’d like to purchase and add to cart
6. Your shopping cart will show the product you have chosen. It also gives the option to add additional products such as a DVD, USB or Media backup.
7. Once you’ve decided on what you’d like to purchase, click checkout- you will need a credit/debit card.
8. You can then install (on your own machine – send the install programme to your personal email)
9. And enter the product ID. Your MS Office 2016 copy is ready to be used.
If you have purchased your computer new within the last 3 years then software should be compatible
Please ensure that you check suitability of the software for your home computer. The ICT Department are not able to provide support and assistance with this purchasing process or any arising issues with your home computer. The decision whether to take advantage of this offer is for each individual to decide; and individuals should not request the ICT Section to advise them whether to buy or not.