Back to Learning and Development
How to view, monitor and add progress to a development plan
This article provides guidance on viewing, monitoring and adding progress to your development plan on the Ceri Self-Service system.
- Go to the Learning and Development page
- In the Development Plans section, click on the relevant development plan
- The development plan overview is then displayed
- To view the tasks within a section click the plus icon next to the section name
- You can update your progress on development plans by entering a date in the Date achieved field and clicking Save
- Any tasks which are related to a training course will be automatically completed following your attendance at the specified course
- The study path field identifies whether this task should be completed as part of the development plan
- Note: Some tasks are only available for the manager to complete (these will have a type of ‘Manager’), including the overall plan completion date
Need further advice or guidance?
Our online HR information tool, Ceri Net, provides detailed advice and guidance on all areas of people management.
Access Ceri Net
If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to contact our HR team.