Back to Objectives and Appraisals
How to view and complete the appraisal form
This article provides guidance on viewing and completing your appraisal form on the Ceri Self-Service system.
Note: None of the videos below have sound
Generating the Appraisal Form and Appraisal form summary
Completing the employee pages of the form
- Follow the instructions within the form to complete the required fields
- Use the instructions at the bottom of each page to navigate and submit the completed form
- Note: Previous year objectives will not be available in the appraisal form if this is your first year in this position
Page 1 – Employee Review
Page 2 – Employee L&D
Page 3 – Employee Plan
Submitting the Form – After page 3
- Once you have submitted the form your manager will receive an email notification and will be able to view your comments
- Note: It is imperative to submit the form once completed else your manager will not be able to complete pages 4, 5 and 6
Page 7 – Employee Confirmation and Completing the form
- To complete the form you must complete the employee confirmation page and submit
Need further advice or guidance?
Our online HR information tool, Ceri Net, provides detailed advice and guidance on all areas of people management.
Access Ceri Net
If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to contact our HR team.