How to authorise tasks and manage your to do List
This article provides information on viewing and completing your tasks in the To Do List within the Ceri People Manager system.
Your To Do List is where any tasks that require your attention or authorisation will appear.
A task is usually accompanied by an email to advise you that a task is ready for you.
Viewing a task
- To quickly view the details of the task/request click the More button at the bottom of the task
- To view the full details of a task simply click on the task from your to do list
- This will take you to the relevant screen
- On some tasks you are able to complete the authorisation after viewing by selecting from the drop down and clicking Save
- On other tasks you will need to click back to the home screen and follow the instructions below.
Authorising a task
To complete a task in your To Do List which requires an authorisation you must complete an Actions.
- To do this check the tick box next to the task.
- Tip: You can select multiple tasks and authorise them at the same time by selecting more than one tick box.
- Once your task is selected an Actions button will appear. Click this button and then click one of the following options:
Redirecting a task
If you wish to redirect a task to another user, follow the instructions below.
Tip: Make sure you know the username of the user you wish to redirect to before starting this process.
- Select the task(s) you wish to redirect by ticking the check box.
- Click the Redirect button
- Click the search button (magnifying glass)
- Use the search box to find the user using the user name in the drop down
- Select the user and click Save