How to view, monitor and add progress to a development plan
This article provides guidance on viewing, monitoring and adding progress to an employees development plan within the People section of the Ceri People Manager system.
- Select an employee from your staff list
- Select the Learning and Development folder from the Links section
- Select Development plans
- Choose the relevant development plan from the left hand side
- The development plan overview is then displayed
- To view the tasks within a section click the plus icon next to the section name
Adding and monitoring progress
Employees can update their progress on development plans by entering a date in the date achieved field via Ceri Self-Service. You can view these dates via the screen above and also add progress/dates achieved to these tasks via Ceri People Manager.
- Click on the relevant task
- View or add the relevant information to the task
- The study path tick box identifies whether this task should be completed as part of the development plan
- Click Save
Note: Some tasks are only available for the manager to complete, including the overall plan completion date.